DevKit is an upgraded BBC mod.
Improve your mods.
can i merge this with Chiko's mod? I am trying and failing miserably right now and i am hoping you can help me out, i got all of Chiko's mod working and I am not able to put yours in too:( Please help me.
Tried it and doesn't work for me? This is my getmods.php
what does the console window say? at the top left. or paste the log it copies to your clipboard
and did you confirm Monster Patch and DevKit work individually before combining them?
and when you say it doesn't work, do you mean the game won't finish loading? or do you mean you can start a new game, but can't craft the necklace?
it Must be new game by the way.
I started a New game and I couldn't find the thing to craft the necklace.
Can't paste the console log without getting flagged by Mollum.
you waited so long to reply and yet you didn't bother to address any of the other questions i asked? listen up Jr because i'm telling you right now i can't do a damn thing if you can't help yourself by paying attention and giving me the information i need.
1) Did you or did you not confirm that devkit was working before you added it to Monster?
2) Did you or did you not confirm that Monster Patch was working before you added devkit to it?
3) If you can't paste the log, then paste the last two lines to me. If it doesn't let you do that then summarize what it's saying.
4) Look at the readme that came with devkit and tell me what version it is.
1) Tried Devkit with out Monster, no changes were seen, can't craft the necklace. This is my getmods.php
2)Tried Monster without Devkit, still worked like normal and all Monsgter mods were there and working
3)Last 2 lines is this
Reading through the log, it seems like the console can't find any of the files relating to Devkit/BBC, Devkit, or Devkit/0.
4) Version .021
also been busy with school lately and different timezone is probably why my replies are so late.
ok that's progress. we now know that it's not the monster patch mod nor the combination of the two.
it's either 2 things now, the mod or user error.
so to further narrow it down i need you to focus on just getting the devkit pack to work by itself before we look at the monster pack.
1) to confirm, you did see the video up top right? it not only shows how to merge and install but it also shows you how to craft the necklace.
2) it'll help me eliminate some more if you paste the file path of the readme, this tells me if you install the files correctly or if any extra folders were accidentally including during extraction (such as "devkit .21" which should not be there)
for now i'll have to wait until you get back to me with those answers before i give any better guidance.
1) Followed the video, DevSauce is not appearing, no matter how I install Devkit. http://i.imgur.com/KWZUu8t.png, screenshot of the .zip of the devkit folder on the left, middle is the NEO Scavenger files, and the right is the NEO Scavenger getmods.php. I've installed all files from the devkit file, (BBC, DevKit, and 0), and installed Devkit by itself, but the DevSauce Skill won't appear.
2)Not sure which readme you want, so I have 2 links, 1st is DevKit readme (C:\Users\acejo\Desktop\DevKit .021.zip\DevKit\READ ME.txt) which is laying on my desktop, and the NEO Scavenger read me (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\NEO Scavenger\_readme.txt).
i want the readme located in \NEO Scavenger\DevKit but since you know how to upload images i'd much rather have an image of the open folder of \NEO Scavenger\DevKit so that i can see the file structure myself.
at the moment i'm really not sure whats wrong, i'm assuming it's installed wrong though because it works fine on my end and it looks like we have the same operating system. Windows 10 64Bit.
Here is the link, with the img, img/resources, and getimages.php all open as well in the screenshot, NEO Scavenger/Devkit is open in the top left. http://i.imgur.com/4R6oLaG.png
the window on the top left, i can't see the whole file path, or is that the entire thing? also the images folders unfortunately only show me too little of the file path.
i'm trying to get images that look like these:
I tried doing what you said but when i load the game up, it gets to 71% and says-
Updating template-based items.row:0
Open a text editor and paste to see all of this start-up log.
Here is my getsmod.php information
All my other mods work fine.
im really not sure what video you watched but this looks nothing like what a getmods file should look like.