- see if player can get devsauce Not at the start of game.
- have devsauce also directly craft the box.
- add dev tools in general, for sight, night vision, and loot chance. all of the above couuld be compressed into the dev googles...and maybe i should use a dev item system instead of a skill system because it'll be alot easier to mess with than an encounter...MAYBE. The clutter of items that could be added might mean that the encounter system is the way to go.
- Add dev night vision goggles (no electricity needed)
- (2)rename "need" and "want" to "items" and "abilities"
- (1)remove flavor text in favor for practical text such as "if you use this you are cheating and have ruined the fun meter on your game"
- (3)if possible, add a doped up version of the phones GPS ability.
- (1)Remove "undefined" from quick recipes introduced with BBC crafting.
- (3)Plan on adding a creature spawner to the DevMenu so that the player can test creature related mods/abilities, as well as other abilities that will help the player control the battle a little more for testing things.
- (0)Leave night vision goggles on?
- (2)Plan on closing the BBC laptop
- (1)Plan on adding a hot brick
- (1)Plan on adding binoculars
- (1)Plan on adding a "skill" version of the "Custom Box" to the Dev Menu to replace the Mega Human trait from BBC
- (1)might add skills that increase safety for loot testing as well as skills that raise loot success.
- (?)need to fix the "immortal" thing i had displayed
- (?)add time pass device from overhaul, and maybe change it a little.
- (1)I want to make a pixel sauce bottle laying on it's side, with a big label saying "Dev Sauce" to replace the current image for the skill. but i DON'T have that in my skillset.
- (1)I want to replace the text to suit the sauce instead of the coin, but iono still working that out in my head.
- updated NSE getmods file for v6 of NSE.
- updated file path for NSE getmod.php file.
- don't actually remember what happened between v.031 and .033
- Nothing significant.
- BBC laptop added to the backpack
- Added BBC's loaded smartphone to the Present.
- Added an optional skill (like the immortal and cheater skill) that gives the player more movement in between spacebar presses, to make certain bug testing task less tedious.
- Instead of dropping the coin on the ground the player must craft the coin instead via the skill: DevSauce. Which was also added in this update. The skill is forced upon the player when the game starts.
This was done because players might need the coin before the next turn, and this was the only way to give them the coin in such a situation. It's got other boons besides immediate access, mainly more accessibility in the "where" and "how" departments.
- BBC money coin is now crafted in sets of 10 instead of 1, and is also included in the Present Box. So no fishing around in the craft menu for some muney
- More behind the scenes stuff that only authors digging around in the mod would appreciate.
- minor adjustment to coin graphic
- cleaned up the comments in the code
- night goggles are no longer "on" when spawned in the present.
- made the BBC coin spawn in stacks of 10 instead of 1 to reduce redundancy.
- will add BBC coin to present box in next update.
- Fixed Getmods.php
- BBC partially merged into the mod. Took a lot of learning to do because Neo likes to keep you guessing, but it's done. The only BBC feature missing is the Mega Human trait, but i will get to it later. Because the goal of my mod was to make it easy to merge, i had to avoid using the zero folder. Which means the BBC skills and trait had to be implemented in a very different way. It was done though, instead of making these selections at the new game screen you can now remove or add them at will in-game as many times as you want.
- left the comments and stuffs in a mess with this last push, will clean up later.
- Removed teh simple red painted necklace and replaced it with a coin, and some flavor text. yum
- I now consider DevKit to be finsihed, and 100% working with all intended features.
- touched up the comments and images some more.
- Still debating about if i should add BBC. I probably will.
- added a little flare to the custom box
- some easily found graphics to jazz it up a little
- found out how to get more things arranged in a way that i like
- commented out the custom box, for modders to comment back in when desired. hmmm...forgot to put instructions in at the top about that...dammit...
- More custom graphics just to distinguish the generic items i used, and made the containers take up less grid space.
- More behind the scenes shit for a smoother experience when anyone wants/needs to open this mod up and/or unplanned expansion.
- Water tester and gas mask added
- even more minor work done on the <!-- comments --> in the code.
- more minor re-arrangement of the html blocks for added clarity
- added a custom box to modularize the mod for people who want to add their own items, should i comment it out?
- more minor work done on the <!-- comments --> in the code.
- minor re-arrangement of the html blocks for added clarity
- Just minor work done on the <!-- comments --> in the code.
- Lots of changes, too many to list. mod is now stable and core concepts are set in motion. AKA ready for use by other modders, but some more changes still to come.
- Stable release