[Out-of-date] EXE Patchwork m(onster)od v.0.98.3(RC6) (Neo Scavenger Extended + Mighty mod of Doom + BBC + others)
Note: Has many bugs, and no longer being updated. -By Layarion
Hello there my fellow scavengers. One day i decided, that NSE (Neo Scavenger Extended) isn't enough for me anymore. So i started working on merging it with Banjo's small additions. The other day brought same problem: this merge wasn't enough for me, so i brought Overhaul mod(by Layarion) and [i]GEM[/i](by Gariba) to my dark cellar and started merging my build with them. And next day brought to me the exact same problem as previous two did: my greedy mind still was hungry for more options. So i decided to reach the highest mark i could even think about at this point: Merge my medium-sized patchwork monster with something really big, big as my starting mod. At this time i looked down to MmMoD, and i accepted that challenge. The next two day i've spent busy calculating differences between them and patching both of them, so they could be used along with each other. My code-cutting blade was swift while tearing down some of vital features from both mods, implanting pulsing parts from the other-one. And finally i ended up with a doomed pile of patchwork, which refused to breathe and live at the first time i tried to wake it. I've spent hours and hours, trying to figure out, what was my critical mistake, which i made in a fever of mod-cutting-joining-sewing process. And the answer was simple enough, but the history will never know. So, at the end of the fourth day, monster was awoken. A terrible patchwork abomination started walking towards the exit from my cold, damp dungeon, bleeding features from nasty painful wounds, which wasn't accepted by its body. It almost forgot his master, when the door was reached and bright sunlight stroke into its part which could hardly be named as "face". So here it is, standing in front of all of you, take a shot, use it as you like. And do not forget to leave feedback, especially when it comes to bugs, which crawl out from my monster.
1) Extended Neo Scavenger (by Chiko)
2) Overhaul mod v.1.9 (by Layarion)
3) Gariba's Extras and Misc. (by Gariba)
4) Shouldered (by Banjo)
5) Bottle Lable (by Banjo)
6) Fishing (by Banjo)
7) Mighty (mini) Mod of Doom (by Kaaven)
8) Big Bad Cheater (by DnaJur)
Download and Installation
Requires completely clean version of NEO Scavenger!!!
To install simply put all contents from an archive to game installation directory. (e.g: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\NEO Scavenger)
Those are not fully supported and made by request. Those (most likely) WILL make your game unbalanced or/and not cross-integrated. Install at your own risk, no warranties given.
BBC patch v0.1(RC1)Discontinued.
Requires original BBC mod installed first!
- Added skills from BBC into starting skills selection menu.
- Fixed an issue which made available crafting of all firearms out of 2 glass jars, using NSE weapon-repair recipe.
- Added sunroot(MoD), wild onion(MoD) and red beans(MoD) to farmplot(NSE) locataion scavenge treasuretable.
- Added Shouldered and MoD support into improved containers from Overhaul mod.
- Fixed an issue, which was spawning pistol ammo along with an improved duffelbag, while creating one, using knitwit skill(OHM).
- It's not possible anymore to use Backpedal(GEM) and Lunge[/i](GEM) during Grapple(NSE).
- Fixed an ID bug to reallow cigarettes(NSE) to be lighted with a lighter(Base).
- Added alcohol to C-Store in DMC from both NSE and MoD. (Treasuretables still wasn't fixed so bottles with random amount was added)
- Doublebarrel shotgun(MoD) capacity have been fixed to 2 rounds.
- All electronic items from MoD got themselves a propper itemprop to allow their usage in electronic-related recipes from NSE and to restrict woodcutting with them.
- Fixed lightning a makeshift cigarette(NSE) with a matches(MoD) to appear in recipe list.
- Added an ability to light a cigarette(NSE) with embers(MoD).
- Added MoD patches and merges from Shouldered, Bottle Lable and Fishing mods.
- Added duffelbag and compound bow compatibility with Shouldered mod.
- Temporary disabled asthma fatal attacks due to them able to appear for character without Asthmatic thread. (Will reenable when Chiko will fix that.)
- Slightly changed chance of medical equipment to spawn. (Less water-purifying pills now.)
- Removed silver urn(Base) from Random drink shared treauretable.
- Removed itemprop NSE:61 from "4ET" gaming console(MoD), which caused it to be able to cut a large branch from a tree in a forest-related encounter(NSE).
- Matches(MoD) compatible with cigarette lightning recipe(NSE).
- Hacksaw(MoD) now can be used in hacksaw-requiring recipes(NSE). Same for hacksaw(NSE) and recipes(MoD).
- Many items from both NSE and MoD have received additional properties, so they can be used in recipes from opposite mod.
- Factions(MoD) now have relations with factions(NSE). And vise versa.
- Containers(MoD) now have proper aContentIDs, so they can hold items from NSE.
- Changed nFormatID to all items from MoD from 0:3 to NSE:5, so they can be holded by NSE containers.
- Reworked water-source encounter from MoD to have Collect stones action from NSE.
- Changed nStackLimit for darts and 9mm ammo from MoD to 1 to match ammo from NSE and made appropriate changes to 9mm clip and dartgun to keep its capacity.
- Lit flare(NSE) got and appropriate condition, so it can be used as a Strong lightsource while scavenging lootspots from MoD.
- Lighter(NSE) now can be used as a Weak lightsource while scavenging all lootspots, while keeping fuel mechanics from NSE. (5 units of lighter fuel are consumed per each scavenging attempt)
- All treasuretable lists have been merged. Chances are split in equal proportions.
- Initial release.
-Layarion, permission from Neitronus to edit this page. Among other things