New Test Build 1.03: Crash Bug Fix
I've just finished uploading new test build 1.03, which fixes a few crash bugs that appeared in 1.02.
The build is available to anyone who owns the game at bluebottlegames.com, or on Desura and Steam. Desura (and therefore, Groupees) users can use Desura Connect to gain access here, or even get their Steam keys and try it on Steam.
To access the test build on the official site, simply visit the game page, and click any of the download links below the usual Windows, Mac, and Linux buttons.
Steam users can access the test build by opting into the beta for it.
Updates Included in the Test Build
Test build 1.03 includes the following changes:
- Fixed a bug that caused game to freeze during end turn due to AI null-pointer when checking nearby leaders.
- Fixed a bug that caused null-pointer when using an item via context menu.
- Fixed missing recipe category on makeshift rag shoe.
- Fixed bug that caused gloves to list condition on status screen, unlike other clothes.
- Fixed a bug in the rotten meat condition that made it permanent.
It's a small list of changes this time, mainly to patch some issues introduced in the last build.
The likelihood that this version of NEO Scavenger will work with previous saves is: likely.
As usual, the older the save game version, the less likely it is to work.
As always, let me know what you think of the changes, and if you notice any issues with the new build!