New Test Build 1.02: Bug Fixes
I've just finished uploading new test build 1.02, which fixes some additional bugs that v1.01 missed.
The build is available to anyone who owns the game at bluebottlegames.com, or on Desura and Steam. Desura (and therefore, Groupees) users can use Desura Connect to gain access here, or even get their Steam keys and try it on Steam.
To access the test build on the official site, simply visit the game page, and click any of the download links below the usual Windows, Mac, and Linux buttons.
Steam users can access the test build by opting into the beta for it.
Updates Included in the Test Build
Test build 1.02b includes the following changes:
- Added extra junk market store policy info when first visiting site.
- Added code to improve trackpad and MS Surface clicking/right-clicking.
- Changed save game process so most important data is saved first, in case of crash during map data.
- Changed scavenge locale spawn rate code back to original design to avoid bugs introduced by new code.
- Changed scavenge locale spawn rate to cap at 300 hours to prevent endless looping.
- Fixed a bug that caused modded items not to stack when using property 88 (ignore subgroup on stacking).
- Fixed a bug that caused Blue Frog papers to be given as treasure instead of Meredith Ewing papers.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when a creature shares the Player's faction while calculating next move.
- Fixed a bug that caused item context menu to disappear behind message window when item was near screen bottom.
The likelihood that this version of NEO Scavenger will work with previous saves is: likely.
As usual, the older the save game version, the less likely it is to work.
As always, let me know what you think of the changes, and if you notice any issues with the new build!