New Test Build 0.9952b: Nameless Pills and Bug Fixes
I've just finished uploading new test beta 0.9952b, which fixes issues still found in v0.9951b.
The build is available to anyone who owns the beta at bluebottlegames.com, or on Desura and Steam. Desura (and therefore, Groupees) users can use Desura Connect to gain access here, or even get their Steam keys and try it on Steam.
To access the test build on the official site, simply visit the beta page, and click any of the download links below the usual Windows, Mac, and Linux buttons.
Steam users can access the test build by opting into the beta for it.
Updates Included in the Test Beta
Test beta 0.9952b includes the following changes:
- Added warfarin pills to game, which are a blood-thinner.
- Added code to improve a creature's battle escape chances if opponent cannot run, and reduce chances if creature cannot run.
- Changed pills to have no names except on bottles or when player has medic skill.
- Changed Red Gnome diner to have cursed outcome if forgetting to pay, instead of fatal outcome.
- Changed Trapping fire recipe to take a bit longer.
- Fixed a bug that caused Red Gnome diner to have different pay/run choice order on some screens, resulting in mis-clicks.
- Fixed a bug that caused Hatter to be missing if player used security footage to bypass opening mission.
- Fixed a bug that caused keys not to fit into hand slots.
- Fixed a bug that caused cleaning and dressing wounds to leave them bleeding/infected.
- Fixed a bug that caused cleaning and dressing wounds to exacerbate them when removing barbed objects.
- Fixed a bug in Clearbone Valley that prevented accessing items.
- Fixed a bug that caused player to have mismatched resting stat bar and descriptor after eye augmentation procedure.
- Fixed a typo in St. James Parkade w/renting hatchback for 4 weeks.
- Fixed a bug that caused NPCs to spawn with 100% items despite having "weathered loadout" condition.
- Fixed a bug that caused AI to have duplicate waypoints on save/load.
- Fixed a bug that caused DMC to have quarantine even if Eli reaches gates without Blue Rot.
- Fixed a bug that caused Hatter Blue Rot deal to disappear if player chose Grayling convo first.
- Fixed a bug that caused stacked items in a slot to be left behind when used in crafting.
- Fixed a bug that caused duplicate camp conditions on player when renting at St. James.
The likelihood that this version of NEO Scavenger will work with previous saves is: likely.
As usual, the older the save game version, the less likely it is to work.
As always, let me know what you think of the changes, and if you notice any issues with the new build!