New Test Build 0.9936b: Infinite Blue Rot Fix, Hiding Balancing, and Other Fixes
I've just finished uploading new test beta 0.9936b, which fixes issues still found in v0.9935b.
The build is available to anyone who owns the beta at bluebottlegames.com, or on Desura and Steam. Desura (and therefore, Groupees) users can use Desura Connect to gain access here, or even get their Steam keys and try it on Steam.
To access the test build on the official site, simply visit the beta page, and click any of the download links below the usual Windows, Mac, and Linux buttons.
Steam users can access the test build by opting into the beta for it.
Updates Included in the Test Beta
Test beta 0.9936b includes the following changes:
- Added recipe for lit smudge stick.
- Added code to prevent AI looting important hex objects.
- Changed "Search" move to start weak, and to stack effects over time.
- Changed UVDs to degrade silently.
- Changed "Reveal Self" move to require AI Intelligence, so animals don't do it.
- Changed confiscation box to have more space and arrange items largest-first, to reduce lost items.
- Fixed a bug that caused Blue Rot 2 recursion.
- Fixed a bug that prevented bags from going into travois.
- Fixed a bug in Creature.DropItem that re-added same object instead of remainder.
- Fixed a bug that caused overflowing item stacks to sometimes be missing overflow item sprite.
- Fixed typos in Merga Wraith/Realm encounters.
Most of these changes were to stabilize issues found in the most recent build. In particular, infinite Blue Rot 2 and hiding/searching taking too many turns to work. These changes should hopefully smooth out that roughness.
As always, let me know what you think of the changes, and if you notice any issues with the new build!