New Test Build 0.9934b: Batteries, Blisters, and Other Fixes
I've just finished uploading new test beta 0.9934b, which fixes issues still found in v0.9933b.
The build is available to anyone who owns the beta at bluebottlegames.com, or on Desura and Steam. Desura (and therefore, Groupees) users can use Desura Connect to gain access here, or even get their Steam keys and try it on Steam.
To access the test build on the official site, simply visit the beta page, and click any of the download links below the usual Windows, Mac, and Linux buttons.
Steam users can access the test build by opting into the beta for it.
Updates Included in the Test Beta
Test beta 0.9934b includes the following changes:
- Fixed a bug that caused RTG power cell to be replaced by other battery type.
- Fixed a bug that caused campsites to double-count stats from stacked items.
- Fixed a bug that caused blisters to increase movement instead of decrease.
- Fixed a bug that caused resolution-switching to mess up when switching between 4:3 and Small GUI.
- Fixed a bug that caused head slot container space to be visible in top left corner.
As always, let me know what you think of the changes, and if you notice any issues with the new build!