So, if you look around the bluebottlegames website http://bluebottlegames.com/main/node/16 you will find a voting page, in the page, the most popular ideas are: More scavenge location, more weapons, more crafting and more encounters. so drop a reply to help Dan with some ideas.
- restaurants: more likely to find food
- campsites: in the forest, more likely to find camping items (tarps, sleeping bags, etc.)
- auto shop: more likely to find electrical/ mechanical items
- switch blade (melee (better then multitool)) stab the enemy
- large rock (malee) bash enemy to death (maybe some crafting uses)
- sling shot (ranged) more accurate then a sling/ more damage
-flare gun (ranged) (new ammo, flares)) find at campsites or something attracts a lot of attention
- caravans: trade and buy items buy friendly/escorted man (every now and then)
- strange animal (can bite and poison player, if player picks a bad decision)
- After looting a random area, a large group of raiders and bandits comes back to their base
- Jumped, random raider with a rifle try to threatening you and take your stuff
- Looter trap, like the kid idea but, a man asking for help, could it be a trap?
- bounty hunter missions from hatter, hatter will give you a mission to go to an area like zomzoms to get someones debt or something like that then return with some sort of payment to hatter
- tazzer: flashlight, mechanical parts, electrician skill, screwdriver, 9v battery(cell phone battery). Uses power
- glasses: mechanical parts, glass/bottle, A skill(couldn't think of one), screwdriver. temporally removes the myopia trait
- Makeshift time telling device: mechanical parts, electrician skill, string, battery. uses power
- poison: poison's item, botany skill. make poison's arrows, coat cloths with poison to keep away creatures(Dogman)
- improvised pills: botany skill, heat source, cooking pot, water, herb/plant, medium shaft(for grinding the herbs). weak meds
- Blood Transfusion: needle, large corpse. weak Blood Transfusion, may have dangerous side effects if the blood is not your blood, maybe you could check with the medic skill (corpse + medic skill)
Reply with ideas to help Dan in theses category!
PS, he does read these so make some ideas!
My Mod: I-Neo-More Remastered