0.962b Version Feedback & Bugs
- Added leadership to AI, so some will follow others.
- Added code to allow aborting scavenge after seeing chances, but before choosing tools.
- Added code to prevent dragging item copies from crafting screen to other screens.
- Added code to remove camp icon when player empties a camp.
- Added code to remember which page the quick recipes was set to when the player left the craft screen.
- Fixed a bug that caused degraded item contents to get stuck in slot.
- Fixed a bug that caused container contents to be deleted when used in crafting.
- Fixed a bug that caused stacked conditions to not decrement effects correctly.
- Fixed sleeping pill bottle contents in loot tables.
- Fixed a null pointer bug that would occur when exiting craft screen after pressing a quick recipe button.
- Fixed a bug that caused quick recipes beyond page 1 to trigger recipes on page 1.
- Changed drunk condition to increase cooling rate rather than immediately drop core temp.
Absolutely loving the addition of being able to back out of a scavenge event when loot values are shown. It's extremely helpful especially when scavenging closer to DMC (is it just me or is there like NO loot closer to the city in recent versions?).
- When scavenging a tile that has multiple buildings to scavenge, the others disappear after the first scavenging attempt, and do not reappear after moving off the tile or any other action (unseen yet as to whether or not AI loot deposits will bring them back).
- When moving items around in inventory that take up multiple slots, occasionally the items will fill shared slots (i.e. when the bug occurs, separate stacks of string and screws will take up 6 shared/combined slots instead of 8)
Feel free to add your own feedback and bug finds! I'll add them to the list as they come.