New Beta and Demo Builds: Patch for latest resolution upgrade
I've just uploaded new beta (0.961b) and demo (0.961d) builds, with timestamps 2013/02/23 in the version number. Yesterday's update had a few critical bugs that are addressed in this build.
Beta and Demo Updates
Build 0.961 2013/02/23 includes the following changes:
- Fixed a bug that caused scavenge button to be hidden.
- Fixed a bug that caused items in some hexes to be scaled incorrectly when first entering them.
- Fixed a bug that caused attackmode scaling issues when starting game.
- Fixed a bug that caused equipped items to be duped during crafting.
- Fixed a bug that caused items in nested containers to be drawn in wrong container after used in crafting.
- Removed lighter fluid from game, since it was causing problems, but added little value to gameplay. Game just uses lighters now.
Hopefully, this should fix issues with scavenging and crafting as a result of the latest upgrades. Also, you'll notice that lighter fluid has disappeared. It was getting to the point where it caused lots of problems (confusing new players, and making crafting more tedious) without adding much benefit. And as some of you pointed out, we could probably get by ok without the torch recipe using lighter fluid :)
Let me know if you notice any other issues. I'll still be fixing bugs both new and old, but I wanted to get these fixes up asap since they were breaking the game for some.
Thank you for your patience, and hope you enjoy the new build!