Refueling RCS re-mass and other questions:
I'm a few hours (and characters) in to Ostranauts, and so far I am having a decent time with it. I've finally managed to fix up an old derelict from the boneyard, boot its fusion reactor back up, and accidentally murder all the inhabitants of the starting station (Oops). Though, it appears that I've run out of reaction mass for my vessel and as much fun as it is to walk around in derelicts from the boneyard, I can't help but feel as if I'm missing something.
- Does there exist any other populated station(s) aside from OKLG?
- Is there currently a method for refueling RCS re-mass in the game?
- Do the NAV Ident / Message Log functions on the docking screen have any actual function?
- Is there any expansion on the core gameplay loop once you've fixed up a derelict?
- Is there any concrete way to guarantee the acquisition of a "story" social move?
I love the idea of this game. I just can't help but feel that it might have been taken out of the metaphorical oven just a tad too early. Don't get me wrong, I'll keep playing it. But, I am a little concerned in regards to progressing past the early game. For what it's worth though: the writing (especially in regards to the career kiosk) is still top notch. The "Ship-spotting" choice alone has me re-reading the Expanse. I look forward to seeing more of this universe and playing more of the game! It all just seems a tad nebulous at the moment.