Ostranauts Patch v0.6.2.4 Available
Ostranauts v0.6.2.4 is now available on Steam, and your clients should be updating shortly. Hopefully, this addresses most (if not all) of the strange atmospheric stats we've been seeing.
- Fixed a bug that could cause NaN gas stats.
- Fixed a bug that could cause wild atmo pressure fluctuations.
- Fixed a bug that caused game to crash on quit/death.
- Added ability to rotate inventory items while dragging them via R key.
- Fixed a bug that caused instant death when undocking from OKLG while facing sunward.
- Fixed a bug that caused objects on a ship to stop updating after re-docking with it.
- Fixed a bug that caused stations and ships to suddenly overheat/overpressure after returning from a long absence.
- Fixed a bug that caused ship's gravity to be calculated incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug that could cause an error when spawning inventory items.
- Changed patrol ship AI to crash with player less often.
- Added log message when character changes work shifts, to alert player.
Is this the end of wild/NaN gas issues? Too soon to tell. But testing so far hasn't shown it in the usual places, so I'm hopeful.
Also, with the undocking and AI patrol changes, we should be seeing fewer deaths by events beyond player control.
And of course, fewer crashes on quit, and some other cases.
As always, there's plenty more for us to fix, change, and add! And we'll be continuing in roughly that order. In the meantime, let us know if this patch helps you out, as well as if it reveals new problems!
Founder, Blue Bottle Games, LLC