Ostranauts Patch 0.6.9.8 Is Live!
Another quick patch to address a few more issues players have found:
- Changed police ships to prevent spawning multiple at once near OKLG.
- Fixed a bug that caused extra NPC scavenger ships to spawn every time a save file was loaded.
- Fixed a bug that would cause UI to get stuck on screen if ship's nav station was destroyed while player was using it.
- Added light to new transit kiosk.
- Fixed a bug that caused ship editor to crash when loading ships.
Several players noted an NPC population explosion recently, and this patch should stop that growth. And although it won't be able to reduce the population directly, there may be a slow decrease in OKLG NPCs through attrition back to stable levels.
In a related fix, the code that spawned NPC police ships should now be smart enough not to spawn multiple at once.
The transit kiosk got some lights, since some players still had trouble finding it. And two crash bugs were addressed.
As usual, if you notice any other issues, let us know on the forums or Discord. And we'll keep plugging away at fixes and features!