Ostranauts Patch 0.6.5.7 Is Live!
Ostranauts v0.6.5.7 is now available on Steam, and your clients should be updating shortly.
This patch mainly addresses some issues identified by players in the last patch, plus adds some more quality of life enhancements to certain UIs and workflows.
- Added delete button to each task list row.
- Fixed a bug that caused list of docking options to be empty when within docking range.
- Fixed a bug that allowed AI to insult others from very far away (making everyone on OKLG miserable).
- Added log messages when AI is unable to take item due to lack of inventory space.
- Added code to remember note dismissal in nav station.
- Added code to save and restore nav station crosshair target between visits.
- Changed PDA build and order menus to be closer to cursor when PDA buttons first pressed.
- Added code to close PDA if escape key pressed.
- Added code to fix broken roster UI if save data was missing roster data.
- Fixed a bug that removed player from own Company if they were renamed exactly the same as their old name.
- Fixed a bug that caused game to throw null exception if COSelf had no Company.
- Fixed a bug that caused sink's hair back button to skip over options.
- Fixed a bug that caused PDA to remain open sometimes when clicking roster button.
- Changed code to ignore certain commands, like pause, timeshift, and panning when player is typing in field.
The task list now has delete buttons on each task, to make it easier to manage them directly via PDA. Also, the PDA should now close via Esc key regardless of which UI you are in.
The nav station's range indicator should now be reliable again, docking at appropriate ranges. We also added code to remember some UI settings between nav station sessions. E.g. you won't have to dismiss the cheat sheet paper each time you sit down!
There are now log messages when the captain cannot pick a thing up due to lack of space. Social insults can no longer be hurled through walls and from across stations (i.e. the OKLG misery bug).
Several issues related to missing Company info on a player were solved, including the bug that caused them all (renaming the character to the same name). And the sink's hair button should no longer randomly assign hairstyles.
As always, there's plenty more for us to fix, change, and add! And we'll be continuing in roughly that order. In the meantime, let us know if this patch helps you out, as well as if it reveals new problems!
Founder, Blue Bottle Games, LLC