Ostranauts Patch 0.6.5.2 Is Live!
Ostranauts v0.6.5.2 is now available on Steam, and your clients should be updating shortly.
Mostly smaller bug fixes this time, addressing some issues with docking, inventory UI, and crew AI.
- Fixed a bug that caused inventory item positions to reset on loading save.
- Added code to reduce lag hitch when docking with a new ship.
- Fixed a bug that caused anti-nausea pills to have no effect.
- Changed reactor's monetary value to be lower.
- Fixed a bug that caused air pressure sensors to sample humans beneath them.
- Fixed a bug that caused container sprites to not update when contents added/removed.
- Fixed container sprites not showing contents in supply kiosk list.
- Fixed bug that allowed AI to initiate smacking around from far away.
- Fixed a bug that caused dockage fees to continue accruing after undocking.
- Fixed a bug that caused the docking menu REJECT option to do nothing.
- Fixed a bug that allowed undocking without paying fees.
- Fixed a bug that caused crew to instantly become sleepy/awake when changing shifts.
- Fixed a bug that caused some heads and hairstyles to be misaligned.
- Fixed a bug that caused eyeless faces to appear in blank save slots.
- Fixed a bug that showed debug names of items over their grids in inventory.
Inventory item grid positions were resetting on load, so we've fixed that. Portraits with hair alignment issues should be fixed now, as well as the save screen's weird empty face bug.
Containers that should change appearance with items inside are now working again, and this should be true in the inventory, on the ground, and the supply kiosk.
The reactor's price has been cut significantly, since it was such a huge outlier. And item prices/trading may need some more general addressing soon.
Docking had several issues, as it turns out. The REJECT button when undocking didn't work, fees would continue accruing after undocking, and in some cases, one could undock without paying.
Air sensors should now sample rooms correctly, instead of the people next to them. And anti-nausea pills should now work correctly.
As always, there's plenty more for us to fix, change, and add! And we'll be continuing in roughly that order. In the meantime, let us know if this patch helps you out, as well as if it reveals new problems!
Founder, Blue Bottle Games, LLC