Ostranauts Patch 0.6.4.8 Is Live!
Ostranauts v0.6.4.8 is now available on Steam, and your clients should be updating shortly.
Mostly bug fixes and quality of life improvements in the wake of the big 0.6.4.7 patch, but still worth getting out to you sooner than later!
- Fixed a bug that could cause multi-square items to disappear.
- Fixed a bug that caused nav station to freeze in RCS mode if Q or E keys were remapped.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the loose fridge from dropping to the ground.
- Added new contact portraits to career sidebar.
- Fixed a bug that caused inventory UI to not update when switching between crew members.
- Changed Bursting to Sick Stomach so it would be clearer.
- Fixed a bug that caused more loot to spawn in containers than could normally fit there.
- Fixed a bug that caused context menu to stop working if player ate food while in trade UI.
- Changed no clearance on docking UI to only appear when clicking clamp.
- Fixed bug that stops career sidebar from auto-scrolling.
- Changed career sidebar to only show cash rewards if greater than $0.
- Fixed a bug that caused career sidebar to show unfinished career events.
- Changed data card item names to be clearer.
- Fixed missing friendly name on loose power switch and reactor.
- Fixed a bug that caused player stats to appear twice in mouseover tooltip.
- Fixed a bug that could cause loot to spawn one more than max due to float vs. int comparison.
- Fixed a bug that caused game exit to be affected by game speed.
Several inventory fixes are included this time, that should hopefully make the UI more reliable. There are still a few known issues with it that we're working on, but this should solve some of the more common and serious issues.
Also, a pretty serious bug with keybinding in the nav console has been fixed.
There were also a number of changes to improve clarity in the game, from item object names to warning message changes.
The career kiosk, in particular, had some work done to make the sidebar more useful and interesting. Including new contact portraits! Now you can see who you met during each career event, so you can recognize them later.
Finally, there were a series of fixes to loot spawning and other issues.
As always, there's plenty more for us to fix, change, and add! And we'll be continuing in roughly that order. In the meantime, let us know if this patch helps you out, as well as if it reveals new problems!
Founder, Blue Bottle Games, LLC