Ostranauts Patch 0.6.3.5 Is Live, and Voting Still Open!
Ostranauts v0.6.3.5 is now available on Steam, and your clients should be updating shortly.
Most control panels have audio effects now. You can install parts outside original ship bounds. And several other bug fixes.
- Fixed a bug that prevented building outside of ship's current boundary.
- Fixed a bug that caused containers to lose items inside when they switched modes.
- Added sound effects to several control panels and UIs.
- Added scrollbar to traits kiosk.
- Fixed bug that left ATC clearance granted after docking.
- Fixed a bug in the finance UI that would cause null exception recipient was not a person.
- Fixed a bug in the finance UI that would cause incorrect funds error message when paying only some line items.
- Fixed a bug in the finance UI that double accounted for income already paid.
- Fixed a bug in the finance UI that hid the insufficient funds error in some cases.
- Fixed a bug in refuel kiosk that did not charge for resupply rows.
The big change here is control panel and UI audio. At launch, we actually had a lot of this audio done, but not hooked-up. I finally took a few days to wrangle all the assets and assign them to UIs, and it feels a lot more tangible now. Clicks, ticks, beeps, and clunks abound!
I also fixed a bug that prevented installing items at the edge of the ship, as well as containers that destroyed their contents when uninstalled/reinstalled.
And while adding audio to UIs, I found and fixed several UI-related bugs I ran into along the way.
As always, there's plenty more for us to fix, change, and add! And we'll be continuing in roughly that order. In the meantime, let us know if this patch helps you out, as well as if it reveals new problems!
Founder, Blue Bottle Games, LLC