Issues within my playing experience
Here I want to share bugs and strange/inconvenient things I got trying to play thins evening:
1) Manual layer can become half-transparent on close and you cannot press anything on main menu
2) Second new game is impossible to play till restarting the game app: you cannot move your character and get something like "label 99" on all stats
3) If you buy in store more than you can place in inventory you get no warnings(I did not notice) and some staff will be discarded unnoticeable. Than you will find it out only when you should start new game cause you does not have same tool
4) If you miss some ship control buttons you may end up rotating extremely fast that you even cannot get in which direction your ship rotating to stop it, because rotating frequency is lot higher than yours fps . (And no high-g effects on character in that case)
5) When you docked with some derelict and want undock - you should again select docking options with that object(it's annoying, but maybe has some purpose, don't know)
6) Inventory management is hell - it's absent. You have to move every thing one by one from one place to another.
7) Cannot understand how objects placed on floor inventory: sometimes you drop here something and it moves back to your inventory, sometimes not. And they placed around you randomly.
8) If you take something from box inventory and then your character moves to planed work, you still have access to that box inventory and can move objects to character even if he/she moved away.
9) If you repair something - your character will go to take exactly one needed detail, place it, and then go back for next one detail. Why does't take all in one time?
10) If you repair something - you cannot see all needed details and their counts, you just see next needed detail.
11) If character managed to place all needed details to repaired tile - he/she will not start repairing until you command again.
12) I have a lot of trash around and don't know how to get rid of it, even though derelict has a lot of holes in space.
13) If I chose floor repair I can walk on this tile even if no work was done
14) I stopped placing floor next to empty space and could not continue the work. Then I discarded the task, and see floor components at the tile, but cannot get it neither with object interaction nor through the floor inventory.
15) Damaged Ryokka "B-01" wall between Halvorson "S-Lift" RCS. Scrap the wall, and then impossible to place new wall on that place - planned wall always red.
16) Tried to uninstall that RCS from 15) but cannot pickup it: options with RCS name is grey.
17) Unable to uninstall walls by orders, only by interactions, one by one.
18) Unable to place two or more commands to one tile: build floor, wall, connections. Repairing ship walls where you have floor wires and wall is absolutely tedious.
19) Impossible to create specific command on tile with couple of entities: remove wall, but left floor and connections.
20) Derelicts light is on despite absent power connection on whole ship. Cured after save-load
21) After loading the game character stucks in some floor tiles flickering and has walking animation without moving. And impossible to move him up. Only down left and right.
22) Rotating Switchers very inconvenient to switch.
23) Doors rarely works. May be they need pins, but entering pin has no reaction. (no error or success messages or something)
24) Walking with full inventory without problems on derelict ship but first step on my ship makes me super slow,
25) After repairing derelict ship for some time I cannot move back in my first ship. Lockers remain open all that time and first ship still in place. Some invisible wall?
26) When placing something that needs rotating - often "R" rotates your camera instead of placing object.
27) Very slow pressure: small ship, oped airlock to big depressurized ship and it takes 5-10 seconds to depressurize first ship.
28) Pressurize ship with 200kPa, take helmet and you have oxygen in your suit for hours and no problems with health.
29) Where is depressurize function for creating real airlocks without wasting?
I hope, this game will have at least one tester soon and in one year it will be playable. But now it's only torture.