The mechanics of thrown spears

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
The mechanics of thrown spears

I have enjoyed all the aspects of this game through out the year that I have played. I was wondering how do thrown spears work exactly. Is it like a bigger arrow do they do more damage when hitting someone, can you retrieve like you would an arrow. Stuff like that is what has me pondering lately. I would like to know the most optimal positioning when actually using throwing spears.

The throw spear / spear stab is very " strong " when hit someone , the positioning to 100% accurate to hit is 8~~~5 , and if hit your target will 70% to fracture the bone of your target , and the other 30% is to fu** he up , and yes , you can retrieve like a arrow , if don't break the spear .