[Mod] Science & Sorcery (0.2 Alpha)
First of all, hello there. Since I started playing this game it gave me a Shadowrun vibe, so the purpose of this mod is the add extraordinary (and fun) things, like Magic and advanced Technology.
Since I am a artsy type I started creating this mod by producing the arts assets. Anyway, here is what I intend to create:
Thanks to DCFedor and Kaaven. :)
· Magic comes from the Astral realm, those who can use Magic are called "Awakened". Mages can astral project and see the astral plane, expect Encounters. :)
· Magic isn't omnipotent, you can't ignite water. But you can freeze water. Magic is also tiring, overuse it and you will suffer the consequences.
· Magic becomes available through the skill [Awakened]. Certain encounters can change how you magic work; i.e. If you make a pact with a Demon for Blood Magic knowledge, the [Awakened] skill will be removed and a different skill, in this case [Blood Magic] will be added in its place, unlocking new recipes and battle moves (and maybe blocking others).
· Cybertechnology is certainly powerful, but most of it requires electricity. To craft Cyber item you will need a (craftable) Advanced Workbench and Cybertechnologic tools (craftable with the help of an Advanced Workbench).
· Cyber items are very diverse, from Vibroswords to Whip-swords and to Nightvision glasses that can shoot a laser.
· Most ingredients needed are going to be sold at Detroit Mega city, but some can be crafted and/or found while scavenging.
· Nothing of it is coded.
[Latest Version: 0.2a]
- Can kill the Dogman with the use of the skill [Awakened].
- Can use Mana as charges for [Awakened] weapons and stuff.
- Can find a very special item, the Weird Tome, when scavenging the Cryo Facility with the use of the skill [Awakened]. The Weird Tome produces Mana.
- Can craft a Wooden Wand with the use of the skill [Awakened], Sharp Edge, Medium Branch, Medium Thread and Rags. It's "ammo" is Mana.
- Can use the Wooden Wand during scavenging when the mode "Summon Light" is activated, while holding it in this mode it can also be used as a weaker Flashlight. To "turn off", select the "Dispel Light". Every time it is used during scavenging consumes 1 Mana.
- Can craft a Mana Bottle with the use of the skill [Awakened], Medium Branch and a Glass Bottle. It can carry Mana.
- Can use Combat Magic during combat while both the Weird Tome and Wooden Wand are equipped.
- Combat Magic currently has three spells: Mana Bolt, Mana Ball and Mana Wave. They can be used during the Prepare Spell mode that can be accessed with the combat move of the same name. To stop, use the Cancel Spell.
- Mana Bolt is a single projectile that never misses, but consumes 2 Mana.
- Mana Ball works like 3 Mana Bolts, but consumes 4 Mana.
- Mana Wave works like Mana Bolt, and can knock the enemy down, but consumes 3 Mana.
- Combat Magic consumes a fair amount of stamina. Using it carelessly makes your character tired.
DOWNLOAD IT HERE