Tip: 'Backing up' your save.
You can open up two instances (Or more if you want to feel extra safe) of the game and load your game. Then, pause the duplicate(s) and play on your normal game.
- If you died and exit from your backups/browser, your saves are GONE.
- Could be fixed by Dan in the future (I hope it isn't a priority! *wink* )
- You have to do the same every time you save on your main.
- If you die from a stupid reason/you didn't want to die, you can start back at your last duplicated save!
- You can have 'multiple' saves
- Test different scenarios on your saves without paying for consequences
ALTERNATIVELY you can go to
on a Windows XP PC:
C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\<random string>\bluebottlegames.com\main\sites\all\themes\genesis_bbg\includes\neoscavenger\NEOScavenger.swf\nsSGv1.sol
on a Windows 7 PC they are stored at:
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\<random string>\bluebottlegames.com\main\sites\all\themes\genesis_bbg\includes\neoscavenger\NEOScavenger.swf\nsSGv1.sol
on a Mac they can be found here:
Macintosh HD:Users:<username>:Library:Preferences:Macromedia:Flash Player:#SharedObjects:<random string>:bluebottlegames.com:main:sites:all:themes:genesis_bbg:includes:neoscavenger:NEOScavenger.swf\nsSGv1.sol
NOTE: If you use Chrome, then THIS IS WHERE the save games are stored! IMPORTANT!
C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\*random string*\bluebottlegames.com\main\sites\all\themes\genesis_bbg\includes\neoscavenger\NEOScavenger.swf
and copy the files there. Whenever you die, replace!
If you don't have hidden files enabled, to get to AppData, go to your start menu, search for 'run.' Open 'run' and type in %appdata% then follow the files to your destination! Enjoy.