New Beta Build: Bug Fixes
Submitted by dcfedor on Fri, 08/10/2012 - 16:50
I've just uploaded a new beta build, v0.947b. There were a few other fixes I finished today, so I figured I'd get them online for the weekend. They are:
- Fragile - Fixed a bug that caused the player to feel pain when selecting the Fragile trait.
- First Aid Kit - Changed the first aid kit container to degrade very slowly over time.
- "Cavilo" Painkiller - These pills were appearing in very high quantities, so I reduced their amounts in loot tables.
- Battle Move Text - Changed all battle moves to use white text, so they're easier to pick out from orange penalties in the battle log.
- Stun - Creatures are now stunned if they receive a severe enough wound all at once.
- Lure - Changed Lure move to remove target's cover if successful.
- Aqua Pur pills - These were supposed to disinfect wounds if applied to one (i.e. crushing the iodine pill and sprinkling powder on an infected wound). However, there was a bug that caused them to be equipped instead of consumed. Should be fixed now.
Nothing major, but hopefully some handy and fun tweaks to enjoy over the weekend!