NEO Scavenger - Free Demo
Welcome to the NEO Scavenger free demo!
Below, you'll find the demo build of NEO Scavenger. If you have any feedback about the game, such as:
- having trouble accessing the game
- encountering bugs in the game
- general feedback about the fun factor or difficulty
The demo version is an unlimited time, limited area sample of NEO Scavenger's gameplay. It includes the opening encounter, and a subset of items, creatures, and crafting recipes from the full version.
The full version (called "Early Access" on Steam, "Alpha Funded" on Desura, and "Beta" on Blue Bottle Games site) has the following additions:
- Save games - You can save and quit at any time, to resume later.
- Full Map - No limits on map exploration.
- More Items - More item types and loot variety.
- More Crafting - Wider range of recipes for crafting.
- Detroit - Access to a major city, with services and encounters.
- Markets - Places to buy and sell supplies.
- More Encounters - More events like the cryo facility opening encounter (currently about ~12 as big or bigger than cryo, and ~100 mini encounters)
- Hacking - Hardware and software loot can be mined for data. Some valuable, others humorous, some historical.
- Full Soundtrack - The game has a dozen beautiful tracks that play intermittently, composed by Josh Culler.
Click here to play in resizable window. (launches new browser window).