NEO Scavenger - Free Demo
Welcome to the NEO Scavenger free demo!
Below, you'll find the demo build of NEO Scavenger. You can download a copy to run on your machine locally, or click the link next to "BROWSER" to play in your browser.
|NEO Scavenger Game Builds|
|Click here to play in resizable window. (launches new browser window).|
If you have any feedback about the game, such as:
- having trouble accessing the game
- encountering bugs in the game
- general feedback about the fun factor or difficulty
The demo version is an unlimited time, limited area sample of NEO Scavenger's gameplay. It includes the opening encounter, and a subset of items, creatures, and crafting recipes from the full version.
The full version has the following additions:
- Save games - You can save and quit at any time, to resume later.
- Full Map - No limits on map exploration.
- More Items - More item types and loot variety.
- More Crafting - Wider range of recipes for crafting.
- Detroit - Access to a major city, with services and encounters.
- Markets - Places to buy and sell supplies.
- More Encounters - More events like the cryo facility opening encounter (currently about ~12 as big or bigger than cryo, and ~100 mini encounters)
- Hacking - Hardware and software loot can be mined for data. Some valuable, others humorous, some historical.
- Full Soundtrack - The game has a dozen beautiful tracks that play intermittently, composed by Josh Culler. Customers can also download the soundtrack as high-quality mp3s.